Monday, September 14, 2009

Ice cream man


It was a Seattle-like rainy day today. It has been raining for a few days now, but Abigail and our neighbor Landon still always wait for the ice cream man everyday. Today the ice cream man actually came in the rain, and needless to say, the girls enjoyed their ice cream. They even passed up an opportunity to go to Braums! Sarah finished her ice cream in record time and then wanted bites of Abigail's ice cream. Of course, Abigail is a great big sister and allowed Sarah to have some bites. They really enjoyed each other today as they spent the rainy day playing, dancing and reading with one another. It is so much fun watching them grow up together. It allows me to recognize God's abundant blessings in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Landon told me the ice cream man came when I was gone, I almost didn't believe him since it was raining!!! I am so glad he didn't miss him this time!! I love the pic of Sarah wanting some of Abigail's ice cream!

    ReplyDelete