Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fighting a virus











Abgail started to run a fever yesterday. Thankfully she only complains of being cold and that her mouth hurts. She keeps telling me that it is cold in this house. I know she is sick because she normally can't keep still and she will not take naps. But today while I was sorting through Pampered Chef boxes she voluntarily layed on the couch and fell asleep... poor Abigail! I don't like seeing her like this but at the same time she is so sweet and cuddly. She really can't stand that she is sick because she wants to go outside and play with her friends, she also keeps asking "where are we going?" We might have to go get some ice cream so the poor child can go some where. We were going to go to a preschool fundraiser tonight that I know she would of loved but thankfully I don't think she remembers it. While Abigail was sleeping Josh took Sarah outside to play. She loves having one on one time with us. Josh is such a great husband and father, always trying to help out and creating happy memories with his children. He truly blesses our lives. Here are some pictures he took of her while they were out there.

1 comment: