Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Get us out of the house!

The girls and I have had a rough week. Abigail and Sarah have both had a cold and cough since last week. Josh and I took them to after hours on Sunday because Abigail was complaining about her ear hurting and Sarah looked plain miserable, she could hardly open her eyes. She kept telling me "I can't see." They both had ear infections and Sarah had the start of pneumonia. I was excited to know that by Tuesday we could get out of the house, we all needed some fresh air, but as luck would have it there is a snow storm looming over our heads. This wouldn't be so bad if Josh hadn't left for China today. I feel the girls are really tired of me, I just keep praying for the graces to be a joyful, patient, and fun mom to them. I am very thankful for all my friends and family that help me out so much while Josh is gone. I know the girls will miss Josh I just hope I can help make the time go by faster for them. Hopefully the storm will not keep us indoors for days. I did prepare though with art projects and baking. The bouncy barn might be seeing more of us in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment