Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Fishing Bug has hit


Sarah wanting to help Abigail catch a fish...or she was the fish not sure.


Sarah wishing she was older and could cast on her own.

Josh brought Abigail a new fishing pole home, so they decided to practice casting in the backyard. Abigail was so excitied and could actually cast quite well. Also the fishing pole was purple (Abigail's new favorite color) so double the joy. After dinner they went to the resevoir and fished, unfortunately the pole broke before they got to the fishing spot. Abigail said the pole broke because it was a Zebco... what a stab to Daddy's heart. They didn't catch any fish but they did throw a lot of rocks in the water...maybe that is why they didn't catch any fish. When I was telling Abigail goodnight I said "goodnight fisher girl." She responded by saying "I am not a fisher girl, I fish sometimes but I am not a fisher girl." Wow! Another blow to Daddy's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment