Monday, May 10, 2010

A Wonderful Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday. We began the day with mass and then went over to my mom's house. The mom's sat on the couch while everyone else made dinner and took care of the kids. We celebrated my mom's birthday and had an ice cream cake (which I love) Josh and the girls gave me a card with a target gift card, and coupons like one free cleaning of the bathroom!!!!! and Josh will take off a 1/2 day of work at my request!!! It was very thoughtful of them. The day ended perfectly with me telling Abigail goodnight. I said thank you for being such a good girl today, and Abigail said "oh your welcome Happy Mother's Day mommy!" Then she said "tell me Happy Mother's Day" so I did and she said "Thank you sweetie I love you so much." As I was leaving the room she stated "When I wake up in the morning I am going to marry you." Wow that was the perfect Mother's Day ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment