Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cute Stories

I am sorry it has been so long since I added a post. Things got very busy as well as computer trouble and Josh being in China for 2 1/2 weeks. I will try to do a long post tonight with pictures but we will see how it goes I tried to do that last night and the computer wouldn't upload pictures.

Abigail has had two stories I have to share. The first was when she told me that she wishes she could take off her shirt like Landon because she gets hot too. I told her I understood but that girls don't take off their shirts. She then proceeded to say "Then just call me Abigail boy."

The second happened while we were in Louisiana. Josh, Abigail, and Collin (a 4 year old cousin), were swimming in the pool, and Collin decided he needed to go to the bathroom so he went on the side of the pool. Josh tried to distract Abigail and that he succeeded until later when he was putting some dry clothes on her she asked "Daddy how old is Collin?" Josh responded by saying "he is about your age 4 or 5." "Then why does he still have something sticking out of his bottom?" Josh in shocks says "because he is a boy." There is obviously a lot of thinking going on in her mind. I guess she has seen Lucas get changed and always thought he had something on his bottom because he was a baby. Out of the mouths of babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment