Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Halloween pictures

I know that Halloween was almost a month ago but here are some Halloween pictures. I recently got a new computer so hopefully this will allow me to blog more, since I won't have to wait for Josh to come home and the computer will actually read the camera card!!! The girls had a blast on Halloween and ran from house to house. It was fun to watch and it was amazing the difference a year makes. I didn't have to hold anyone and they were independent having fun with all the neighbors we went trick-or-treating with.
Katie came over after we went trick-or-treating and she really enjoyed the girls. They had her giggling. I love seeing babies laugh at other children because there is something so innocent about the whole thing, and it is like they share a secret language.
Abigail was Cinderella. She had wanted to be a princess since last Halloween and she looked beautiful.
Sarah was Minnie Mouse. She only wore the Minnie Mouse ears for about ten minutes.
Here are all of our wonderful neighbors. The whole family is so thankful for all of our friends that are our neighbors. Taking pictures with all of them was pretty amazing because the kids all sat there while everyone took pictures. No one was crying and everyone sat nicely. This was a big change from the previous years. My how everyone is growing up.



No comments:

Post a Comment