Tuesday, February 8, 2011

34 weeks

I am now 34 weeks along. I feel like I felt good for so long and then one day I woke up and I felt very pregnant. I'm now ready for the baby to be in my arms instead of taking up so much room inside. I am really missing sleeping on my stomach. I am also treasuring the times of being a mom to two children. I know that one day we will say wow it was so easy with two kids. I have had the same dream three times. In the dream I am pregnant with twins and one is definitely a boy and the other baby is unknown. I guess this means that the baby is more likely a boy? I have also been scared about how big the baby is getting. With each passing hour I feel my stomach stretching and therefore think to myself "slow down baby." Sarah has randomly been saying that she is going to be a good big sister, and Abigail keeps saying she can't wait for the baby to come. She also wants us to name the baby Bella if it is a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment