Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Anna is two months old

Anna was two months old on the 22nd. I cannot believe it. I want to capture each moment because it is going way to fast. Anna is a good baby. She sleeps very well in the morning and will sleep for 7-8 hours at night. She is pretty cranky in the evenings. She would also rather to eat from a bottle than breastfeed. I never thought I would have to still be working on the breastfeeding at two months old. Anna is becoming so aware, she watches Abigail and Sarah play and she smiles and tries to coo at them. Anna is very strong, she lifts her head up from a laying position. She is such a sweet baby and has added so much joy to our family.

Weight:13.1lbs 90% (I think)

Height: 23.3in 85%

All smiles.
Look at how chunky her legs are.

Here is a picture without a bow for Paw Paw and Daddy. I think she looks a lot like my baby pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment