Saturday, December 3, 2011

It has been a while

It has been a while since I blogged. Life has been busy and I have a hard time taking the computer away from Josh, he has had a lot of homework lately. He is at the bedlam game tonight so it is time for me to play catch up. This last month I have seem all of my girls change rapidly. Almost everyday I am near tears seeing them grow so fast. I can only pray that their smiles stay and that Josh and I are providing a happy dwelling place for them.
Abigail is reading to Anna.
Abigail has begun to read so many books and really seems to enjoy reading. She is so good with Anna too, always making her smile and teaching her new things.
Abigail using shaving cream to write words.

Sarah using shaving cream to write letters.
I am told that Sarah is the model student and that she has really been paying attention in school. She is also making many more friends.

Anna has found new freedom in crawling. If it is even possible she has become happier. She is following all the action and she thinks it is very fun to empty all the books out of the book shelf. Anna has begun to wave and clap all within the same week. She loves that her new tricks brings her attention. She will now wave at strangers until they wave back and then she smiles shyly at them.
Sporting Daddy's hat.

Our elf on the shelf has also arrived. The girls named her Bella and she has brought us all new attitudes. When Bella arrived Abigail was so excited. Her eyes were wide and she was jumping up and down. Sarah was a little skeptical at first because she wanted to touch her and play with Bella. Sarah kept saying I wish I could touch her. I really wish I would have video taped the girls when Bella arrived they were so fascinated. Every morning when the girls get up they immediately look for Bella. Abigail has learned to tattle to Bella as well. The other day I heard Abigail say "I'm telling Bella." I then hear Sarah yell "No, don't tell Bella tell Mommy." Today Bella brought some drama to our house. Sarah was climbing a shelf that Bella was on and Bella fell into the trash can. Sarah was shocked and after Josh warn Sarah not to touch her or she will lose her magic Sarah burst into tears and was so scared Bella would lose her magic. I hope Sarah wasn't too traumatized by the incident. I wish that Bella continues to bring magic and good behavior to our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment