Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lucas is three.


This weekend we drove to Norman to celebrate Lucas' third birthday. We had a lot of fun. Lucas really enjoyed himself it was nice to see him so excited about everything. He is growing up so fast and now that I don't get to see him as often as I use to he is growing even faster. Sarah told me Lucas didn't get any fun gifts. I guess she wanted a little more pink to play with. (excuse the underline I can not figure out how to turn it off.)


 Ashley is so talented and I am always amazed at how well she can execute an idea.  Lucas had a tractor party.


 Uncle Brett and Aunt Emily came to enjoy the party.



Samuel watching the action.

 Lucas sporting his new presents.

 Lucas trying the dirt off his cake.

Anna loved the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment