Saturday, October 20, 2012

Safari

This weekend we took a drive to the drive through Safari.  The girls were so excited and anticipated this trip for a week now.
 
Abigail was excited right away and spotted an ostrich.  We reinforced that our children are rule followers and did not like the fact that our windows were down when the sign says "keep windows closed."

Sarah quietly watched the animals.

Anna was pointing and yelling at the animals right away.  She seemed to have no fear.

Anna also thought it was fun to drive us through the sarfari.

My girls.

I'm sorry but those ostriches scare me.  I think I would rather meet another animal in the wild.

 I am not sure why but halfway through the safari Sarah decided she had enough maybe her blood sugar was low but this is where she rode the majority of the way back.
 

Sarah letting a cow smell her feather.

 Anna liked petting the cow until one came up to her and rammed her.
 

Of course all my girls enjoyed petting baby lions.

Sarah fell asleep right before we arrived home.  We had a lot of fun and we saw a lot of animals.  I asked each of them what their favorite animal was and Abigail said all of them but she really liked the kangaroos and Sarah said she liked.... wait for it.... a house cat.?.?  I hope this was a weekend the girls will remember for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment