Thursday, December 6, 2012

Grinch Punch

The girls and I have been flying solo lately while Josh finishes up school and catches up on work, so we decided to do some Christmas shopping for Josh and the angel tree.  The girls were great at picking out the gifts.  We then came home and had Grinch juice and the girls thought it was a lot of fun.  They loved putting sugar around the rim of their glasses.
 
Our drinks didn't get very green because we don't live next to a Super Target for some odd reason so they only had rainbow sherbet at the store.  Oh well the sugar turned everything green for us.

I told Sarah she might turn green like the Grinch but she didn't believe me.

Anna wanted to get in on the action so she was a ham for the camera.
 
I love these girls and I am trying so hard to live in the moment and capture these memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment