Friday, March 22, 2013

Anna is 2

Two years ago today we were anticipating the arrival of our new baby boy or girl and it was another beautiful girl.  I think Josh had a hard time believeing we had a third girl.  She was the happiest baby and she has turned into a very active 2 year old.  She loves her mommy and wants me to be near her at all times.  She will tell me to "sit mommy" or "hold mommy" or "stop mommy" and she makes sure I am doing what she wants me to do.  When we leave her at the nursery you can see she wants to go and have fun but she is just so nervous.  She gets up on her tiptoes and she backs off in new situations.
 
Anna enjoys playing in water and she likes to throw or kick balls. In fact she has quite an arm on her.  She likes to take her baby on walks and will boss Cooper around and tell him what to do. 
 
Anna has a little humerous streak in her and will try to do something to make you laugh.  She will also move her eyes to give funny looks at people.  

She is very determined and independent.  She will try to figure out something several times before asking me for help. Sometimes she never wants help.  I often say she doesn't say please because she just helps her self to whatever she needs.  She has learned to take the stool to wherever she needs and get the item herself.  Anna wants to be like her older sisters and will try what they do. For instance she doesn't want a lid on her cup.  She is such a blessing and I am blessed to be her mom.  I can't wait to see what the future holds for her.

Her birthday.
 

Her 1st birthday.
 
 
 2 years old.
 
Happy Birthday Anna we love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment