Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Sarah!

I can not believe my baby is 2. She turned two on Saturday the 13th. We had a puppy party for her and she really enjoyed it. I was very surprised to see how well she did during the party. She never seemed overwhelmed and she had lots of smiles and a good attitude. That right there shows you how much growing up she has been doing. She is becoming more independent everyday. Some of Sarah's favorite things are puppies, shoes, and babies. The first thing in the morning that she does is takes off her pajamas and finds some shoes to put on. That is definetly not like her mommy or daddy. She is very maternal and takes very good care of her puppies and babies. Everyday she is carrying on longer and longer conversations; therefore we have less and less tears. I can't believe she is two when it feels like yesterday when my chunky 8 lbs 9oz baby was born. Now she is a skinny short toddler who is asking whhyyy? and what are you doing? all the time. I love watching Sarah grow and I wish I could freeze time. Thank you God for Sarah one of your many miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment