Monday, July 26, 2010

Fun with Grandma

Playing at the tree house in Bass Pro.
Eating at Hideaway with Grandma and loving every minute of it.

Abigail remembered that last time Grandma was here they made me and Josh breakfast in bed so they did it again. That is a good tradition!


The final product: Dirt cake. Let's Eat!






Making sure the cookies were okay before they made the dirt cake. How many cookies can we eat?


We did not get any pictures but here is a video. We were trying to take a picture but the camera was on video mode. I put the video on here because Starbucks is a pretty important trip while Grandma is here.
My pictures are all backwards and I could not get the blog to work like I wanted so excuse the unorganization. We had a lot of fun these past weeks when Grandma Denton came to visit. Everyday Abigail has been talking about how much she misses Grandma. If she is throwing a fit at the end of the fit she will cry and say "I just miss Grandma Denton." I know she is counting down the days until we can see her again. Here are some pictures of her trip here.

No comments:

Post a Comment