Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summer Fun






Playing in the rain.



Here are all the neighbor friends all together (except little Macee). They are playing ring around the rosie here. It is so much fun to watch them play and fight together. We are so blessed to have neighbors that are our friends. The girls look forward to every afternoon and night when we get to go out and play together. (I do too, kids are busy and I get to talk to another adult.)

My grandma came and visited for about a week. Abigail enjoyed all of her attention. They put a smile on each other's face. Unfortunately, I could never get Sarah to take a picture. I don't think my Grandma minded though she really doesn't like having her picture taken.


Sarah making sure she got every last drop of ice cream.



Someone should tell she should lick her face.



Uncle Joey came to visit for a few days so of course on his first night here we had to take him for a treat at Cherry Berry. (Once again Sarah did not want a picture.)

This is one of the favorite things to do at Cherry Berry, walk around the perimeter of the fountain. I am not sure why maybe it helps them learn balance?

No comments:

Post a Comment