Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa Denton

Grandma and Grandpa Denton along with G-G pa came to visit us this week. As always the girls were very excited and we had a lot of fun.
Here is Grandma with all four granddaughters. All of them love swinging on Aunt Kim's swing. Josh, Uncle Mark, Uncle Joey, and G-G pa went fishing and caught 4o fish so we were able to have a yummy fish fry.
Abigail after a long week of having fun.
Sarah enjoying the swing. Sarah was able to have a very special time with Grandma, Grandpa, and G-G pa she went to Witchita al by herself with them she had so much fun.
We celebrated Katie's birthday. She really enjoyed her cupcake.
Anna and G-G pa.
Grandpa and Grandma with Anna.
Grandma and Grandpa with Abigail, Sarah, and Anna.

1 comment:

  1. This made me remember those times when I went fishing with Grandpa along a nearby river when I was a young boy. He always told me stories about his travels and experiences throughout his childhood, and it was so entertaining. Man, I wish I could experience it all over again!

    -Seth Clementi

    ReplyDelete