Friday, April 29, 2011

We had a wonderful but rainy Easter. We started the day with a beautiful mass and our children were angels throughtout the whole mass! Abigail even told me that we shouldn't think about just bunnies and eggs on Easter but about how Jesus rose from the dead. Wow! that melted my heart. Thank you to her teacher Miss Slyvia who makes a huge impact on Abigail. Then we went to my mom's house for lunch.

Anna's first Easter. Doesn't she look like an angel?
Abigail hamming it up.


Sarah wore her sunglasses from the easter bunny even though it rained. She didn't want to take them off for pictures in fact she didn't want to take pictures.

Sarah smiled after making us work really hard for it.


My three girls.


I think this is our first family photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment