Sunday, January 9, 2011

30 weeks

I am 30 weeks today. The baby is feeling more and more crowded, in fact, the other morning I woke up with sore ribs. I definetly notice a lot more movement at night when I finally sit down. I was resting next to Sarah today and the baby was moving a lot so she got to feel it kick and she thought that was really funny. I don't have a feeling one way or the other about what the gender is, and surprisingly the curosity isn't killing me. We moved the guest bed over to my parents this weekend so now the crib and dresser are the only things left in the room. It made me realize that when Josh gets back from China we will need to go through the attic and see what we have to know what we still need. It is hard to believe that there are only 10 weeks or less until we meet the newest member of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment