Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dates with the girls

Josh and I have decided to try to take the girls out by themselves once a month. So I decided to take Sarah to have her nails done. I offered to take her to lunch but she turned me down for PB&J at home. After we got her nails done we went a got a cookie which she enjoyed as well. Really there is no need to take Sarah anywhere she just enjoys being alone with us. But she did have a lot of fun getting her nails painted. She even got a flower on two of her nails and she just kept staring at them throughout the day.


Josh took Abigail to see the movie Tangled. Abigail was excited to get to play some arcade games after the movie. Josh then took her to the river where they spotted a bald eagle. Josh was a little more excited about that than Abigail was. Both the girls had a good time on their date and I hope we will continue to make good memories together.







No comments:

Post a Comment