Friday, January 28, 2011

PJ day and other activities

Abigail had an exciting week at school. On Tuesday I substituted in her classroom. She was proud to show me her class, and I was proud to have her as my daughter. She is so smart, kind, a hard worker, and a sweet leader. I was glad to see her in the classroom environment. She would look up from her work or activity and have a beaming smile on her face that would melt my heart. On Wednesday Abigail went to All Saints to experience what it was like to be a kindergartener. She loved it and is ready to go to kindergarten now. I can not say the same, I cannot believe that she will be going to school every day next year and that soon she will not be glad when I sub in her class. Thursday was pajama day, this is one of Abigail's favorite days at school she asks several times during the school year when is PJ day. They had pancakes for lunch, read books, and had a fun day.
Unfortunately Sarah could not go to PJ day because she had a fever and I needed to take her to the doctor. We did have an eventful day though. As we were walking in the doctor's office we fell in a puddle with a lot of sand in it. We were both soaking wet and muddy. We made it in the doctor's office and everyone helped us clean up our clothes. We found out that Sarah had an ear infection and a bacterial infection in her lungs. After the doctor I called my doctor and told him about the fall and I had to go in to hospital for 6 hours of observation. Everything was find but I was having contractions every 2-4 minutes and as the day went on they were becoming a little more intense, this made me nervous not only for the baby but because Josh is still in China. Thankfully my wonderful family helped out again. My mom and Ashley kept me company in the hosptial and Kim took care of the girls. I am so thankful for everyone. My mom also came home with me and spent the night, this was so good since I would have contractions every time I moved. On of the worst parts of the fall was that I tore my only maternity pants. I only have 7 weeks left and I had to go buy new ones. I am grateful that this day is done and Josh will be home tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment