Sunday, March 6, 2011

38 weeks

Here we are at 38 weeks and I can't believe that in two weeks or less there will be another baby in the house. Now that Sarah's birthday party is over I am ready for the baby to come (at least physically). I can't wait to see if it is a boy or girl and the personality that it will add to our family. Naming the baby this time has been difficult. Josh and I aren't really on the same page and it has been hard for me to picture a child with many of the names we have debated. We have decided on naming the baby Anna Catherine if it is a girl. The middle name of the boy has been debated a lot. I like Isaac Micheal recently but the baby will be born around the feast day of St. Joseph and ever since Abigail we have had Isaac Joseph picked out, so I now think we are back to Isaac Joseph. I guess we will have to decide soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment