Friday, March 4, 2011

Silly Sock and Hat Day

Abigail celebrated Dr.Suess's birthday by wearing a crazy hat and by making silly socks. I was not thrilled to make silly socks. Creativity brings out a lot of anxiety for me. But I bundled up my anxiety and went to hobby lobby to look for items for the socks. Thankfully my wonderful husband helped to oversee the endeavor. The girls had a wonderful time making the socks and Abigail was so proud to show off her socks. Sarah enjoyed putting big globs of paint all over the socks.
Sarah making sure there is plenty of paint all over the sock.
Abigail had her sock all planned out on how she wanted it to look.

The final product.
Abigail on Crazy hat and sock day. Sarah didn't have crazy hat day because it was on a day when she doesn't go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment