Friday, March 4, 2011

A conversation between sisters

I want to remember little things like this that is why I am putting it on the blog. The other morning I was informing Sarah that mommy would be going to the hospital when it was time to have the baby. Sarah said "That's okay I can come with you, and we can go round and round and scream"(she is talking about the parking garage which my girls think is a roller coaster. I told her for a little while but mommy has to stay the night at the hospital. The following conversation occured.
Abigail: "We get to spend the night with Grandma."
Sarah: "Yeah, I can sleep with Grandma."
Abigail: "No, we are going to sleep in Aunt Emily's room."
Sarah: "Yeah, we can talk."
Abigail: "No, we are not suppose to talk at night. I don't talk because I am quiet at night."
Sarah: "Yeah, we can talk."
Abigail: "We have to listen to Grandma when she tells us no we say ok, and when she says yes we say yeah."
Sarah: "Yeah, Grandma will let me talk."

I guess we know who the rule follower is and who has a plan on how to talk Grandma into whatever she wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment